Join ASHRAE by written application
If you are unable, or uncomfortable with, the online membership application process you may use written membership applications for both ASHRAE Society and the St. Louis Chapter.
ASHRAE Society Membership
Step 1: Read the description of membership grades on the ASHRAE website available from this link:
Determine the appropriate membership grade for your experience level.
Step 2: Download and print the ASHRAE Society application from one of the following links:
- Regular membership (Member, Associate, Affiliate): 2017-ASHRAE-Membership-App-Reg.pdf
- Student Smart Start Transfer (3-year program that allows Student members to transfer to Associate grade membership at a rate that is recent graduate friendly): 2017-smartstart_student-application.pdf
- Student membership: 2017-2018-Student-Member-Application.pdf
Step 3: Complete the ASHRAE Society membership application form.
St. Louis Chapter Membership is not automatically included with an ASHRAE society membership
- In box 7. Include chapter membership dues:, check the box and fill in $75. Society will assign you to the St. Louis Chapter based on your primary address in box 1.
Step 4: Mail or fax the ASHRAE Society form, along with all dues payment, to ASHRAE per the instructions on the form.
ASHRAE St. Louis Chapter Membership
St. Louis Chapter dues are $75/year and must be paid in addition to regular ASHRAE Society dues.
- The St. Louis Membership application form is not necessary if you apply for chapter membership while applying/renewing on ashrae.org (online or mail-in). We strongly encourage you to pay your local dues online with your Society dues. This simplifies your registration process at local meetings.
- Existing Society members in between renewals may also apply for St. Louis Chapter ASHRAE membership by completing the following form and submitting membership dues:
This form can be mailed per the instructions on the form or submitted at any regular chapter meeting.
If you’re a member and have received an expiration notice:
- Online Renewal – Renewing Membership Instructions
- Written application – use the renewal form mailed to you with your expiration notice
Questions should be directed to the St. Louis Director of Membership Promotion: email@example.com