If you want a copy of the directory, come a chapter meeting or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget, the Product Directory can also be accessed online at https://ashrae.indoxservices.com.
“In the Spotlight” Company Highlight
Would YOU like to be featured in our newsletter?
St. Louis ASHRAE would like to highlight a firm in our chapter’s territory. This is a great opportunity to get the word out about what your company does and how you contribute to our local industry. We’d like to include a brief overview of your company and how awesome you are as a representation of the high-caliber HVAC&R companies in our area. The article will appear on our chapter website and be linked to in a future newsletter.
Requirements for inclusion:
- Required to have an employee that attends meetings often
- Required to be a company that is relevant to the HVAC&R industry
If you’re interested, email email@example.com, refer to this article, include your contact information and we’ll be in touch!
The Publications Committee is responsible for:
- Publishing the eNewsletter to promote the activities of the Chapter;
- Communicating with the Chapter President, Programs Chair, and other Chapter Chairs to obtain information to include in the eNewsletter;
- Organizing and editing information into the appropriate format; and
- Emailing the eNewsletter to Chapter members.