Historical Archives Being Digitized
We have begun digitizing our Chapter’s physical historical archives, including old CRC reports, short histories of people, companies, or systems, updates to our Chapter history, ribbons and awards, photographs, and other media. If you are interested in helping to preserve our Chapter history or to contribute historical items, please let her know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calling All Past Chapter Presidents!
We are compiling a year-by-year Chapter History and need your help!
You represent a living piece of our Chapter’s history. To complete our Chapter History, we’d like to hear your story. Please tell us about the year you served as Chapter President by completing the online form found here. Please feel free to elaborate and tell us side stories and extra tidbits – that’s what makes history interesting!
If you feel more comfortable writing by hand, a paper version is available for download here: Chapter History Questions.
Email any questions and completed forms to email@example.com,
If you’d like to get involved with the Historical Committee, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out the CRC 2015 St. Louis Chapter Report.
The Chapter Historical Committee is responsible for:
- Interviews with presidential and long-time members to provide audio or written memories of industry history and its progress;
- Pictures of chapter functions and old air conditioning and refrigeration installations;
- Archival of chapter items of historical nature;
- Representation at the CRC, including the History workshop, and reporting the chapter’s progress to the Regional Historian;
- Providing the chapter eNewsletter editor articles about chapter history;
- Preparing a display for CRC and showing at a chapter meeting;
- Preparing a written or digital history of the chapter, member, company, or equipment specific to the chapter for submission for Gold Ribbon Award and Lou Flagg Award.