Want to be a part of a respected firm and have the ability to make an impact? BRiC Partnership is a vibrant mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and technology engineering firm with offices in Kirkwood, Missouri; Belleville and Springfield, Illinois and Evansville, Indiana. We serve a variety of clients in the educational, healthcare, governmental and commercial markets. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our Kirkwood, Missouri office.
- 10+ years of experience in mechanical/plumbing design
- Healthcare experience preferred
- BS in mechanical or architectural engineering
- Professional licensure preferred
- Ability to manage projects
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit design software
- Experience with Trane Trace load calculation software and energy analysis programs for LEED
Minimum Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for projects from schematic design through construction
- Load calculations
- Layout and sizing of systems
- Specification editing
- Coordination with architects and owners
- Shop drawing review
- Verification of existing site conditions (including documentation of systems above ceilings, on roofs, etc.)
To apply or for more information, contact email@example.com.
BRiC Partnership offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package (including at no cost to the employee short term and long term disability and $50,000 life insurance policy). E/O/E
Bidding on full page sponsorships for the Product Directory opens Friday, February 8th, 2019 at 12 PM CST.
Auction #1: Winner will receive a full page sponsorship on the FRONT INSIDE COVER of the Product Directory.
Auction #2: Winner will receive a full page sponsorship on the BACK OUTSIDE COVER of the Product Directory.
Auction #3: Winner will receive a full page sponsorship on the back of the SPONSOR SECTION DIVIDER of the Product Directory.
Auction #4: Winner will receive a full page sponsorship on the back of the PRODUCT SECTION DIVIDER of the Product Directory.
Auction #5: Winner will receive a full page sponsorship on the back of the MANUFACTURER SECTION DIVIDER of the Product Directory.
Auction #6: Winner will receive a full page sponsorship on the back of the MEMBER SECTION DIVIDER of the Product Directory.
· Bidding will start off at:
$150 for front inside cover or back cover (Auction #1 and Auction #2)
$75 for each of the (4) interior section dividers (Auction #3 – Auction #6)
· INDOX Services (ASHRAE’s product directory printer) will work with winner on the sponsorship design.
· Sponsorship images should be 300 dpi and Illustrator .ai or .eps files.
· Companies may bid on any auction. If one company wins multiple auctions, they will have the option to forgo the lower bid sponsorship(s) they won. The remaining sponsorships will go to the next highest bidder.
· Anyone can bid in the Auction (Manufacturers, Sales Reps, Contractors, Consulting Firms, etc.)
· Final sponsorship designs will have to be approved by STL ASHRAE Board of Governors.
· Auction will last ten (10) days.
Opens: Friday, February 8, 2019 at Noon (approximate time)
Closes: Monday, February 18, 2019 at Noon (approximate time)
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and start bidding!
Support your local ASHRAE Chapter!
The Product Directory website updates are complete. These updates greatly increase site usability. The online directory and account login is located at http://ashrae.indoxservices.com/.
Instructions for the New Site:
New Account Registration
Update Existing Account
Please email email@example.com if:
- you have trouble creating or accessing your account
- to have a manufacturer/ product added or corrections to existing are needed
There is a minimum $175 charge which covers up to 250 characters. Above 250 characters, $0.70 per character is charged. Total character count and charge is provided with account info upon login. Setting your status to “ready” will indicate you approve your information to be published and agree to pay the character charge amount when invoiced. Accounts not set to ready will not be published.
Deadline for approving your publication: February 27th, 2019 at 5 PM CST
Full page sponsorships will also be going up for auction on eBay on February 8th. Stay tuned for more details!
Members will be listed in product directory by name, company, and email address only. This data will be pulled from your ASHRAE.org profiles. Please make sure they are up to date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- you are having trouble updating your ASHRAE.org profile.
- If you do not wish to be included in the membership directory
On behalf of the St. Louis ASHRAE Chapter, we would like to thank you for your involvement in our Product Directory and the local HVAC community.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY FOR ASHRAE Awards Night Monday, April 16, 2018
St. Louis Lambert International Airport – Terminal 1
Missouri Vineyards / Norton Conference Room
Special Notes for Attendees:
The event venue is located on the ticketing level of STL Lambert International Airport’s Main Terminal (Terminal 1). Please park in the Terminal 1 Garage and all attendees will have parking validation vouchers issued to them during event registration.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
4:30 PM-5:00 PM Registration and Networking with Bar
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Buffet Dinner
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Technology Awards Presentations
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Scholarship Award Presentations
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM Installation of Officers
Registration for this meeting is capped at 90 seats! So register NOW if you want to attend this meeting!
Chapter Members Cost $0.00*
* when chapter dues paid
Non-Members Cost $25.00
Cash, Credit Card, or Check, on arrival,
Or – Credit Cards w/ Online payment.
Everyone must register even if you have paid local dues.
ONLINE: Click on hyperlink below or copy and paste the URL into your browser: https://ashrae-stl.org/registration/ Please make sure that you fill in all the information requested, press ‘submit’ and then complete the form to the point where you hit ‘confirm’. Thank you.
PHONE: Must be called into 314-925-4818, no later than noon, Friday, April 13th, 2018. This number is in operation 24 hours a day. CANCELLATION: You may cancel up to 8:00am on Monday before the meeting. If not canceled by this point you will be responsible for the meeting cost of $25.
PDH CERTIFICATES: Will be emailed to attendees as requested during online registrations.
ASHRAE Winter Conference & AHR Expo is where passionate people come together to share knowledge, learn new things and meet new people. This conference is a great way to immerse yourself in a growing community of incredibly smart, dedicated people. The 2018 Winter Conference will be at the Palmer House in Chicago, January 20-24, and the AHR Expo is at McCormick Place, January 22-24. The 2018 Expo will host more than 2,000 exhibitors and 65,000 industry professionals. When you register for the ASHRAE Conference, your ASHRAE badge will give you access to the AHR Expo. Find out more at 2018-ashrae-winter-conference.
Not an ASHRAE Member? Join by November 23, 2017 with code “Friends” to be automatically entered to win a complimentary 2018 ASHRAE Winter Conference registration and 5 night hotel stay in Chicago. Find out more at ASHRAE Friends Give-a-Way.