Join Spire for a half-day workshop as we explore how to improve cooperation and collaboration throughout the building industry.
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018 | 7:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
700 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 (a Philip Johnson designed building)
Registration: Register by contacting Thomas Schultz at Spire:
Thomas.Schultz@SpireEnergy.com or 314-575-4877, Limited to 45 participants.
Breakfast, lunch and specialty espresso drinks will be provided by your host, Spire.
Parking will be validated.
Earn continuing education credits while discovering how to better:
• Integrate the architectural design process with the mechanical design process
• Improve communication in the building industry
• Incorporate long-term energy and operational issues in the initial design discussion
• Include the general contractor perspective: Budgetary cost planning
• Create collaborative discussions of the complexities of high-performance buildings
Attendees can receive either:
• Three hours American Institute of Architects (AIA) HSW Credits (Health / Safety / Welfare)
• Three hours Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Credits for Engineering programs
Clare Olsen: Associate Professor of Architecture at California Polytechnic State University Author of “Collaborations in Architecture and Engineering”
Megan Ridgeway: Principal architect, Arcturis
Stephen Duda: Project manager and senior mechanical engineer, Ross and Baruzzini
Kyle Knudten: Principal and mechanical engineer, McClure Engineering
Chris McGill: Vice president, policy analysis, American Gas Association
Jusean Archibald: Engineer, PARIC Corporation