Please join us for a joint meeting with STL USBGC
Steps Toward Achieving Advanced Energy Performance in Existing Buildings by ASHRAE Fellow Terry Townsend, PE
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Sheet Metal Workers Local 36, 2319 Chouteau, Suite 200 (63103)
Free for ASHRAE St. Louis Members, USGBC-MGC Members, and full time students; $25 for Non-members
1. Credit Cards w/ Online payment during registration;
2. Check at registration the day of the event.
Click on hyperlink below or copy and paste the URL into your browser: http://ashrae-stl.org/registration/ Please make sure that you fill in all the information requested, press ‘submit’ and then complete the form to the point where you hit ‘confirm’. Thank you.
- Registration may be limited to the first 100 guests that sign up.
- Registration will close at noon on August 3, 2016.
- Everyone must register even if you have paid dues.
You may cancel up to 8:00am on Monday before the meeting. If not canceled by this point you will be responsible for the meeting cost of $25.