MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY FOR
Monday, February 13th, 2012
Dinner (after Tour Approx. 7:00 p.m. @ Jilly’s Steakhouse)
5:00 pm to 7:00 p.m. Tour (1.0 PDH)
Jilly’s Steakhouse for Marlo Coil Factory in High Ridge Missouri
DRS Marlo Coil has manufactured heat transfer, refrigeration, industrial coils along with marine coils for the United States Navy since 1925. We will tour the facility that houses Engineering, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Manufacturing and Testing. Some of the items we will see on the tour are the manufacturing steps that include fin press, tube expansion, header fabrication, sheet metal fabrication, final assembly and testing processes. Additionally we will see various coil casing types, fin types and materials, header designs, cleanable coils, steam and distributing steam coils, air tight housing, split core and Mill Spec shipboard coils.
Please note the following requirements:
- Must be a US Citizen due to security issues
- NO CELL PHONES OR CAMERAS ARE ALLOWED! PLEASE LEAVE THESE IN YOUR VEHICLE!
- Wear correct type of footwear. This is a working factory so no open toe shoes, heels, etc. Leather is preferred, but tennis shoes are acceptable.
- All visitors need to check in at the security gate located between the East and West Building (only one guard shack). The guard will instruct the visitors where to park and what door to enter the building. We ask for car pooling to minimize the traffic on Highway PP trying to check in. Visitors can park at Jilly’s and carpool to Marlo to help in this process.
- Please read the attached visitor brocure.
- We will have registration table at the lobby at Jilly’s starting at 5:00 p.m., not Marlo and we will start car pooling at 5:10 to get everyone to Marlo’s factory by no later than 6:00 p.m.
- You MUST provide your date of birth in the meeting registration form for security clearance.
- Read the Marlo VISITOR BROCHURE.
1630 Gravois Road
High Ridge, MO 63049
Chapter Members Cost $0.00*
* when chapter dues paid
Non-Members Cost $25.00
Cash or Check Only-No Credit Cards at the door
Everyone must register even if you have paid local dues.
ONLINE: Click on hyperlink below or copy this into your browser:
Please make sure that you fill in all the information requested. Thanks.
PHONE: Must be called into 314-890-0820 ext. 102, no later than noon, Friday, February 10, 2012. This is a voice mail extension. This number is in operation 24 hours a day.
CANCELLATION: You may cancel up to noon on Monday before the meeting. If not canceled by this point you will be responsible for the meeting cost listed above.
PDH CERTIFICATES: If you want a PDH for either session please check the appropriate boxes during online reservation or for phone reservations leave email address and PDH requests.